Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too Connected

Confession is good for the soul, they say. I am clearly in need of a twelve step program to free myself from my Blackberry addiction. I know this because the damn thing stopped working, and I spent several hours yesterday and today getting it replaced, getting the data restored and getting the new one connected to the appropriate bluetooth devices, especially to my car-that one was a bit of a hassle-only to find that the replacement works only if I never care to type a word with the letter "O." Let's see. That leaves out the topics of: politics, women, progressive, abortion, pro-choice, religion, Macon, Georgia, Victor, Mayor, Governor, Senator, Obama, Porter, Poythress, money, schools and democrats, just to name a few. On the other hand, I can freely use the words republican, Palin, McCain, Perdue, taxes, Richardson, Cagle, men, guns, liberal, private, and Erick. See my problem?

The new device will be delivered tomorrow.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: