Monday, July 14, 2008

McCain: Blogs Can Ricochet All Around...

I know three year olds who know how to get on the Internet, but, according to Think Progress, one man who would be our next President, doesn't even know how to do Email. Hint: he did NOT make the cover of the New Yorker today.

I'm guessing John McCain didn't buy a new I-Phone, either, and I'm thinking he didn't get a Big Tent pass.

But he does appreciate the impact of blogs:

But I do – could I just say, really – I understand the impact of blogs on American politics today and political campaigns. I understand that. And I understand that something appears on one blog, can ricochet all around and get into the evening news, the front page of The New York Times. So, I do pay attention to the blogs.


Those darn ricocheting blogs. He must've learned that when he was "watching" "a google."


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: