Friday, November 09, 2007

Oxendine and Estrada Dining Fine in Macon



So. Tonight Daryl and I went to our favorite Macon restaurant, Natalia's, and guess who else was there? John Oxendine and Erick Estrada, who I think are in town for a public event. They were very gracious to other guests, taking photographs, and chatting. But, I did find it humorous, as they were leaving, Estrada got into a car with some other folks, but not with Oxendine. As the car drove away, I couldn't help but notice the bumper sticker: "I Miss Bill." I wonder if Oxendine misses him, too?

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Vic said...

John, like cousin Sonny, used to be a Democrat, so i guess he might in-the-closetly miss Bill since raise-em-high-Ralph took over as Chair of the State Senate Insurance & Labor Cmte.

You better call me next time you spot cousin John in town, i'm like 28.25 seconds from Natalia's, which is 8 seconds away from Club Sinsations. It could have been a night to remember for all...

Amy Morton said...

Yes, I dropped Oxendine a card with a note that he was your #1 favorite elected official...

Open+Transparent said...

Oxendine whitens his teeth better than Ponch.