Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tell Marshall: Vote to Override!!

So, are you ready put your clicker and keyboard where your mouth is?

There's been a lot of chatter on the blogs about Jim Marshall's vote on SCHIP. Unfortunately, I don't think Marshall actually reads the blogs. Hard to believe, I know. (Where else can you find ideas like "Glenn Richardson is the Tax Jesus"?) Anyway, I digress.

How about we work together to make sure Jim Marshall hears from Georgia Democrats asking him to vote to override President Bush's veto? Let's fill his email box. What do you say?

You can sign an online petition here.

Or, drop him an email here:

E-mail: jim.marshall@mail.house.gov

Or, call or fax him here:

Phone: (202) 225-6531
Fax: (202) 225-3013
Phone: (478) 464-0255
Fax: (478) 464-0277

Tell Jim Marshall: Vote to Override!!

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Vic said...

Do we have to be present to ask Jim to vote for the override?

Does he? Do Georgia Legislators?

FYI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6X-xtVask

Lauren Benedict said...

I have sent my email to Congressman Marshall on this issue and urge all those who live in the district to do the same. I was proud to have Congressman Marshall as my representative when he urged the Georgia General Assembly to expand PeachCare's coverage. I have been disappointed by his last two votes on SCHIP which seem to indicate that he was only giving lip service to Georgia's children when he addressed the General Assembly. I hope that he will listen and make the right choice for the children in Georgia.

Amy Morton said...

Well said. Thanks, Lauren.
Vic? I'm more confused than normal.

Vic said...

Travis can explain it better than i can.

http://lucididiocyblog2. blogspot.com/2007/
10/voting-under-dome.html


as usual, just cut and paste into your address bar and removed the spaces.