Thursday, October 12, 2006

A few peeks at the debate via computer

It was good that WMAZ, The Telegraph, and AARP teamed up to present the gubernatorial and 8th congressional forums via computer. No TV station that I know about carried it. I have been with a sick relative today and arrived home too late to go to the Georgia National Fairground, so I decided to watch the streaming version online. What I saw on my computer---perhaps due to the limitations of inexpensive equipment--was somewhat jerky & with voices often not in sync, but I got the impression that the crowd was really spirited. At AJC.com there was a short and rather flat-toned article about the forum which in no way captured the emotion of the event. Too bad that all Georgia's voters could not have heard and seen the forum...even though a lot of what was said was fairly predictable.
What did surprise me was the Governor's repeated and quite audible chuckling (like "heh-heh-heh-heh") during MT's replies to questions.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: