Monday, June 12, 2006

The Solution: Part I

Yesterday, I issued a SOS for Georgia Democrats to roll up their sleeves and get organized at the local level. (That, by the way, implies that local parties/organizations would connect to and support each other and the State Party and visa versa. More about that a little later on.)

Because part of the solution to our current woes is recruiting great candidates, I want to invite you to come to the Selig Center tomorrow night for an amazing event. At a fundraising reception, Georgia's WIN List will announce our list of endorsed candidates for 2006. This year WIN will endorse more women than ever before!

Georgia's WIN List

Presents Our


2006 Endorsed Candidates
Special Appearance by Gubernatorial Candidate Cathy Cox

Please Join Us
Tuesday, June 13 , 2006
6:00 to 8:00 pm

at

The Selig Center

1440 Spring Street, NW

Atlanta, Georgia 30309
$100 per person minimum
$500 and above for VIP Reception with Endorsed Candidates and Event


If recruiting and supporting great candidates is one of the keys to re-invigorating the Georgia Democratic Party, then this is an event you don't want to miss!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

liberalandproud said...

Sorry I can't make it, in part because I don't have the $100, also because I'll be at our local DFA get-together. I'm out here on the coast, so I miss out on a lot of the goings-on your way. However, we are plugging away for Jim Nelson, a methodist minister and pastor who's going to give Jack Kingston a good fight. BTW, I have added your blog to my blogroll. Have fun tonight!